Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Apres moi le deluge

5.18.10

I pass through the doorframe, after the mirror, who I am. I press my arm against the wall as I coil nervously under the pressure of what is coming. I can feel the heat rising in my blood, the fear of the chemicals, the dark father around the perimeter. out there in the night I can see and feel the distant lights, empty farms under the endless star pocked sky, evasive energy abounding in herds let loose. Let it be shown, let it come. Another bright day under the expanse of the green rolling pastures, clouds whisked about high above a single standing tree. I want to be blinded by the sun, rolled around, grabbed by you, interrogated for it all. I'm rising now, stand aside. This is where the bones break, but they're few and far between. Make a wish... after me...

No comments:

Post a Comment