Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Son of a Gun

10.27.09

I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of this weather. I'm sick of this pathetic fucking city. I'm sick of the lame assholes who inhabit it. I'm sick of bitches. I'm sick of boredom. I'm sick of this mundane social order. I'm sick of my car. I'm sick of going to school. I'm sick of this pathetic and dying country, I'm sick of being unloved, I'm sick of being left in the cold, I'm sick of being awake. I'm sick of being told to deal with it. I can't deal with it. It's too much. It never goes away. I'm tired of dealing with people, bad people, immoral people, liars, sluts, bitches. Go away, all of you who know who you are. It's time to move to the edge, and stay there as long as I can. I don't care anymore, I'm going to do what I want. I'm done trying to live up to the visions of others, I'm done dealing in the dark recesses of dogma. This society, it will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment